3D-Medlab is a specialized engineering office in consulting and assisting health professionals to master 3D printing in the medical field.
We rely on 15 years of expertise in additive manufacturing and in the development of medical devices to bring you solid knowledge and a network of large industrial and hospital partners in the development of your 3D printing projects.
Our expertise is located throughout the digital chain and the manufacturing process of Additive Layer Manufacturing (ALM) to bring you added value in each step of design and manufacture of 3D printing medical devices.
- Train and assist medical field manufacturers in the use of 3D technology
- Co-design your surgical implants and instruments
- Developing innovative Medical Devices
- Support and Develop your qualification and regulatory files (FDA & CE)
- Technical and economical assessment on the design of your implant range adapted to an ALM process
- ALM Design,
- Materials Choice,
- FEA Simulation and Mechanical Testing,
- ALM Process Selection,
- Post Process
- Production of prototypes and serial parts. Production of POC (Proof of Concept)
- Support of your engineering department
- Training of manufacturers in the 3D design and manufacturing process
- Support in the development of 3D printing in your structure (Technological Transfer - HSE Risk - IQ/OQ/PQ study - Operator training)
- Support in the setting up and implementation of your regulatory and qualification dossiers (ISO 13485: 2016 - CE 93/42/CEE and FDA marking)
- DMLS : Direct Metal Laser Sintering
- SLS : Selective Laser Sintering
- FDM : Fused Deposition Modelling
- TA6V ELI
- 17/4 PH