As part of the development of its medical project, 3D-Medlab wishes to promote the integration of 3D medical devices production facilities directly within healthcare facilities (University Hospital, Clinic, Simulation Centers).
Our approach aims to improve pedagogy and surgical simulation while providing decision tools for the most suitable medical device (DM) choice as well as in the optimization of the surgical strategy and the Medical Devices implantation.
- Educate about 3D printing opportunities in the medical field
- Developing the use of 3D printing within medical facilities
- Support healthcare professionals regarding the use of 3D technology
- Facilitating surgeons daily life thanks to the contribution of 3D technology
- Training of medical professionnals in 3D printing (Design, Materials, Process)
- Supply of segmentation software
- Design and manufacture of:
- Anatomical models,
- Customized surgical guides,
- Suitable and / or disposable instruments,
- Customized implants,
- Supply of 3D printers